ShinBots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinBots

Welcome to ShinBots, advanced bots made with AutoHotKey!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cursed auto Red

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidKnight

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:28 pm

CursedAuto Red bot seems to run into the south east corner and hang there at the start. I have not had time to watch it and analyze when or why it is doing it at this point. If I set the bot moving and hit f5 a few times about 50% of the time it will start pathing again, the other 50% I have to restart the bot program.
Back to top Go down
Darkwiz

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 pm

I believe the reason could be cause of today's patch release.

Hopefully shin will patch the bot later when he logs on.
Back to top Go down
PacoLongo

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:38 pm

When did you find these issues? The bot hasn't been updated yet. With each patch Gaz deploys, the base address changes, so Shin has to update the bot.
Back to top Go down
MidKnight

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:30 am

I have been having the issue for a few days, so it's not the patch. It is resetting the instances properly, but as I've said the bot seems to get hung up sometimes and need a manual kick start. Midtown runs fine so the bot is working properly.
Back to top Go down
PacoLongo

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 pm

But when was the last time you used the bot? Because, as far as I know, the current version doesn't work, because of this patch... or, do you have a working version right now?
Back to top Go down
MidKnight

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:58 pm

I am referring to the bot prior to the last patch, right now the bot needs to be updated.
Back to top Go down
PacoLongo

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:54 pm

oh, i had misunderstood you. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
MidKnight

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:13 am

Np Smile I am guessing that cursed was working properly for you gents? Did it repeat continuously with out stopping?
Back to top Go down
oliveros94daryl

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Where are the download links? xD sorry to ask i just cant find them anywhere
Back to top Go down
Shin
Admin
Admin
Shin

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:32 am

Hey guys sorry for the lack of responses, I was quite busy and didn't release anyone had posted a bug report yet.

I know it's been a while but is anyong still experiencing this issue?
Back to top Go down
http://shinbots.betaboard.net
MidKnight

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:55 am

Hey Shin, I noticed this with Ms Marvel not any other hero I use. I will retest with her this weekend and see if she is still an issue.
Back to top Go down
Shin
Admin
Admin
Shin

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:04 pm

MidKnight wrote:
Hey Shin, I noticed this with Ms Marvel not any other hero I use. I will retest with her this weekend and see if she is still an issue.
Thanks MidKnight, I don't have that character to test so let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
MidKnight

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Ms Marvel is working properly with this version. I have tested Ms Marvel, Moon Knight, Squirrel Girl on Kursed.
Back to top Go down
Shin
Admin
Admin
Shin

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Awesome, thank you. =)
Back to top Go down
Darkwiz

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 am

Anyone still around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cursed auto Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed auto Red   Cursed auto Red Empty

Back to top Go down

Cursed auto Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinBots :: Marvel Heroes 2015 :: Feedback :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: